At the Westview Dental Practice, we are committed to:
• Providing high quality dental treatment to the whole Isle of Man population to include both NHS and Private treatments
• Focus on prevention of dental disease by promoting food oral health to all of our patients attending our practice and offer care and advice
• Provide our patients with an environment which is comfortable, relaxing and friendly
• Understand and meet the needs of our patients, involve them in decision making about their treatment and care and encourage them to participate fully
• Ensure that all members of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently
• Exceeding every patient’s expectations by providing unparalleled service, paying attention to detail, and demonstrating a passion for excellence
• Honour the dignity and value of each patient that chooses our practice
• Seek knowledge and stay at the cutting edge so that our patients receive the benefits of the latest techniques
• Help each patient achieve the best oral health and oral aesthetics available to them
• Work as a team, with the aim of enhancing the patient’s life, and empowering them to accept dentistry and refer family and friends
At the Westview Dental Practice, we are privileged to have excellent dentists with an array of skill sets and specialisations to service the Isle of Man community.
All our dentists are self-employed, independent workers.